Thursday 28 March 2013

From The Chopping Broard - Cataphractii Deathwing Knights

Hey folks.

I'm keeping this brief today as I really, really need to go eat, but I know I won't have chance to post after food tonight or over the Easter weekend.

So, we went to Throne of Skulls. I got my arse kicked 4 out of 5 games. Kinda expected. Two losses were close (the kind I'd have won if the game hadn't ended on turn 5), two I got tabled. One I won. I had a good weekend but I'll leave it there before I start complaining to make myself feel better!

While there I (of course) bought some stuff I really didn't need from Forgeworld - Cataphractii Terminators and a Scimitar Jetbike:

The Scimitar is destined to become my own version of Samael, I have quite a bit of work planned for that model, though it'l be well after I start painting the Deathwing.

As for the fancy Terminators they're in the process of becoming my Deathwing Knights. I've not done much in the way of WiP but will do a post on how I built them another time. For now, just a quick blu-tac mock up will have to do for you. I'm THAT hungry!


Hope you like the look of them, more to come after the weekend hopefully. Happy Easter :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...