What I have done inbetween layers drying/whilst watching the first Grand Prix of the season is fit my Furioso with a Frag Cannon.
His unipue pose required it to be on the wrong side though - here's how I made it work...
One solution was to use the old metal Dread already set up that way but, given the choice, no one in their right mind would use a metal Dread (IMHO), especially given a uniquely converted option. So therefore I needed to make it fit th left arm.
All Blood Angel Dread kits come with the Libby parts, including a left arm for the force weapon:
|Librarian arm/Frag Cannon|
|It's important to make sure the ammo belt fits between the hopper/intake|
You can see where I had this blu-tacced in plac while the glue set.
|I also rebuilt the scroll/banner (seen better below) to help hide some of the rougher parts of the join|
Pretty simple over all, I'm quite happy with the final result for a couple of evenings work. Couple of close ups and back to painting:
|I managed to keep some rippled shape in the fabric scroll thingy|
Until next time folks...