Friday 16 July 2010

Old Pictures

Ok, to start off we have some older models I photo'd just to have a bit of practice with the camera set up and showing you where I'm coming from model wise. So, without further ado, here's my first posted pictures:


Nurgle Daemon Prince


Old Space Wolf Kit Bash


Gorkamorka Ork


Blood Angels Sgt


Custom Ork Bike


Varying quality through these pictures but hopefully shows my love of customising my models. The Ork bike was good fun to build, something like 40+ pieces in total. The Daemon Prince was my first attempt at anything properly using green stuff - sculpting the stretched skin from the Obliterator shoulder through to his tentacle arm. 

Feel free to let me know what you think of these old timers folks!

Ed
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...