It's time for a change dear reader!
Even the picture to the left, designed to be my 'painting article' header is out of date - I've recently started using a wet pallette (how did I used to cope without one??? If you keep thinking about doing one, DO IT) and recently have been getting some practice in with my airbrush.
Anyway, onto todays project: getting the Dark Angels coloured in...
I started off with a squad yesterday, five Terminators, mainly re-paints from my earlier brushed version of the scheme. I wasn't happy with yesterdays effort so, in an attempt to learn, went away and thought about what I'd done and why I didn't like it.
|Left squad - yesterday. Right squad - today.|
|Not the best pictures today, sorry!|
I now think I need to re-paint the first squad AGAIN. This might mean they need stripping this time which is a pain in the arse but oh well - learning curves and all that.
More painting to come over the next few weeks. I've got the first Ravenwing squad undercoated too. Soooo loving painting these after the tricky-ness of painting the Angels Sanguine 50/50 black and red - one colour marines are a joy!